- The Foster Care Auxiliary Brian Harvey Memorial Scholarship – Brian was a foster brother to many and is remembered in this special way
- The Baweja Family Scholarship – One of the many ways that Sandeep Baweja chooses to give back to the community is by funding this scholarship for us
Scholarship Application Instructions
- Each year at least one $500 Academic Scholarship will be available.
- Former or current Orange County Foster Children are invited to apply.
- Applicants must be applying for, or currently enrolled in, a training/education program or College. Proof of current enrollment is required prior to receiving check.
- This award can be utilized for tuition, fees, books, supplies or equipment required for the Student’s courses.
- All applications must be completed, signed by the applicant, and submitted by July 1.
- The Scholarship Committee will determine the designated recipients.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified of their status by September 1.
- Please return the completed form via email as instructed to: FosterCareAux@Yahoo.Com Questions? Call 714 778-3383
- If you have an older version of word or cannot access the application, please email FosterCareAux@yahoo.com to have a compatible word form emailed to you. Indicate that you have a scholarship request in the subject line.
Download the Scholarship application (.docx)